* i love this super sweet caravan affectionately known as frankie, lovingly restored by queensland based kara roselund and her hubby, to hold their travelling wares which are sold at local markets. images via kararoselund
* two spaces with completely different purposes, one in australia and one in spain, with one distinct thing in common: a very sexy use of timber. images via indesignlive
* images via meetmeatmikes
* all images via gorgeous interiors blog vosgesparis
* what’s not to love about holly hipwell? she has very cool hair, rad nail art, a cheeky sense of humour and just happens to be a very talented florist. do yourself a favour and check out theflowerdrum!
* how cute is this DIY project from moncarnet. just collect some old jars, pick your paint colours and away you go!
* i have developed a little obsession with the love cats range from meadowlarkjewellery – if only i had more fingers..