* i was lucky enough to have four sunshine filled days with two special friends in byron bay recently, one of my favourite places in the world. the top shop became a firm favourite for delicious food, coconut milk smoothies, great coffee and the friendly, local atmosphere. i highly recommend a visit or two or three… x
* images via the uber stylish danielle from weworewhat
* yes please! i love the quirky, fun, colourful design of this bike by biascagne cicli + riccardo guasco, featured on designmilk.
* leonard or marco, leonard or marco? how do i decide…! images via illesteva
* the gorgeous style of UK blogger lisa marshall, brightening up a grey day with her unique but uncomplicated style. images via lisa’s blog shoesandsashimi
* all images courtesy of lookingforbambi
* high up on my wishlist is a vintage style sommer bicycle from australian company papillionaire. you can use their clever website to design your own unique bike… it’s love!