* i love this super sweet caravan affectionately known as frankie, lovingly restored by queensland based kara roselund and her hubby, to hold their travelling wares which are sold at local markets. images via kararoselund
* stills taken from one of my favourite clips, lcd soundsystem – your love away from me – the dave wrangler re-edit. every time i hear this song i want to be back in europe dancing on the beach. see the full clip here
* i was lucky enough to have four sunshine filled days with two special friends in byron bay recently, one of my favourite places in the world. the top shop became a firm favourite for delicious food, coconut milk smoothies, great coffee and the friendly, local atmosphere. i highly recommend a visit or two or three… x
* stunning photography from two beautiful weddings featured on thelane
* yes please! i love the quirky, fun, colourful design of this bike by biascagne cicli + riccardo guasco, featured on designmilk.
* i’ve just returned from a week road tripping across the australian desert, it completely blew my mind. the light, vast landscape and silence is mesmerising. i love rumi from fashiontoast‘s take on dressing for the desert heat.
* you have to keep dreaming right? all images courtesy of thecoolhunter