i’m very excited to announce that i am oh-so-close to launching my new venture, underthemangotree.com.au an online store offering beautiful wedding & event decor! this is something i have been wanting to do for 3 years and it’s finally coming to fruition! i’m hoping to launch the site early next year so for now it’s goodbye to my beloved themangotree blog and hello to under-themangotree.tumblr.com which will soon link to my new site. thank you to all my lovely followers for your support over the past 15 months, i’ve really appreciated all the comments and feedback and look forward to seeing you over on underthemangotree.com.au soon! caitlan x
* i love this super sweet caravan affectionately known as frankie, lovingly restored by queensland based kara roselund and her hubby, to hold their travelling wares which are sold at local markets. images via kararoselund
* flowers from city edge, bronte sunrise, paddington cat, delicious breaky at orto trading co, amazing oversized letters at mitchell road auction house (available on bamarang next week) and the most beautiful high tea in double bay. x
* high up on my wishlist is a vintage style sommer bicycle from australian company papillionaire. you can use their clever website to design your own unique bike… it’s love!
* i am completely in love with this gorgeous online store greenbottlehomes.co.uk, mainly because of the owner’s very sweet pooch jackson!
* vintage 50’s photo courtesy of dooleysphotos on etsy, high waisted bikini by karla colleto on net-a-porter.
* i adore artist gil elvgren’s pinup girls! images courtesy of sockbox